AirTV IPTV Standard Plan for 3 Months
AirTV Standard 3Month subscription code is for 93 days.
Purchase the other IPTV subscription plans here
How to use AirTV IPTV Standard Subscription?
Please follow the below two steps to install and activate the code:
1. Please download and install the AirTV APK version on your device.
- Android Box APK (STB Version) for a run on for Android TV Box, Android TV Stick, Android Smart TV
- Tablet / Phone APK (PAD Version) for a run on for Android PAD&Phone
2. Please input the activation code in your APK to open the channels.
(1) You can check your IPTV subscription code in your user center: My Account>Orders>Code
(2) AirTV Extra Package now supports multi-devices with a family package. You can order a Sub-Device code to save off 60% for the bedroom (the second yearly code).
Check out the AirTV IPTV Family Package and start a free trial here.
AirTV vs AirTV Extra
|3days Free Trial||√||√|
|FAV & EPG||√||√|
|1000+ Live Channels||√||√|
|All Android Device||√||√|
|VOD with Valued Sport||×||√|
|7 Days Catch-Up||×||√|
2nd/3rd/4th device cheaper
Click here to buy AirTV Extra IPTV for 1 Month Plan
How Many Connections Does AirTV Allow?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used only on 1 device.
Why doesn’t the IPTV code work?
There would be some reasons for the subscription code not working. Please check as below:
- Please make sure the IPTV code is input correctly.
- If still a problem, please check whether installed the Apk with the correct version.
There are two versions: Standard Package with Blue color(AirTV) and AirTV Extra Package with Red color.
So please check which Package subscription code you ordered.
- If the above does not help, please contact our support email directly. email@example.com
- If you bought the wrong Package subscription code, please contact us to exchange it for you, but need to pay the balance of the change from the Standard Package to the Extra Package.
How To Find Your IPTV Subscription code?
- You will find the IPTV Subscription code in the email we send you once your order has been processed.
- Or you can go to the AirTV website and view your IPTV code by following the steps below.
Log on to the AirTV website>My Account>Orders>Code (This is your IPTV code)
How do you use IPTV on supported devices?
AirTV is Compatible With Most Android Devices, which can run on Android devices like Samsung Mobile phone, Pad, TV Box, Smart TV, Fire Stick, Fire TV, Shield TV, NVIDIA SHIELD box, Enimga2 DVB Box, and so on. These two tutorials will show you how to use IPTV on an Android device and how to use IPTV for Firestick
There are no reviews yet.